Each day, over 10,000 people visit this site. It is intended to be truly international and eclectic and, if you use the search facility to the right, you'll find that there is something about almost every country and virtually every topic somewhere in the nearly 170 sections.
If you have any comments or suggestions, I'd be pleased to hear from you and I promise to respond. E-mail me.
Thought For The Week
To receive a weekly e-mail containing my Thought For The Week and what's new on this website, e-mail me.
“Life is beautiful, love is beautiful, nature and music are beautiful. Everything we experience is a gift, a present we should cherish and pass on to those we love.”
Alice Herz-Sommer, the world’s oldest Holocaust survivor who died this week aged 110
- A narrative of our tour of Central America
- A review of the Zadie Smith novel "NW"
- A review of the film "12 Years A Slave"
- A review of the film "Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom"
- A review of the movie "American Hustle"