Each day, over 10,000 people visit this site. It is intended to be truly international and eclectic and, if you use the search facility to the right, you'll find that there is something about almost every country and virtually every topic somewhere in the nearly 170 sections.
If you have any comments or suggestions, I'd be pleased to hear from you and I promise to respond. E-mail me.
Thought For The Week
To receive a weekly e-mail containing my Thought For The Week and what's new on this website, e-mail me.
"They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything."
American cartoonist Bill Keane (1922-2011)
- A review of the novel "Gone Girl"
- A review of the latest "Hunger Games" movie
- A review of the book "War. What Is It Good For?""
- A review of the new Mike Leigh film "Mr Turner"
- A review of the new Brad Pitt movie "Fury"